9.26.2008

Happy Birthday SM!!!!

WOW! There is so much happening! I hope I can remember it all! First of all, check out yesterdays post with the ad for our birthday celebrations and sale! Go visit ScrapMatters after getting all your fabulous freebies and stop in to have some fun and save some money too! I, along with many of the designers have grab bags for sale in the shop and if you spend $10 you get this HUGE birthday kit (a collab) by all the wonderfully talented SM designers!

I love reading about everyone's birthday traditions...I hope you have had fun our our little birthday blog train so far... My family now has a fun little tradition that I married into and my children love it as much as I do. My husbands family is form Holland and so we sing the Dutch birthday song "Lan Sales a Laben" (sorry if I butchered that spelling) and do three hip hip horrays after the song. It is so fun to incorportate both sides traditions, especially ones from our ancestors and another part of the world. I feel like it helps us keep close those cherished loved ones memories and family traditions.


Okay, as you can see I am stop #26 on the train... I hope you visited:
25. www.jenlindesigns.wordpress.com before mw and your next stop is,
27. www.winkasheartscraps.blogspot.com

This is a great kit and a great bragbook freebie collection. To get mine just click on the preview and don't forget to go visit the store for lots more fun and surprises!!!

8 comments:

Kelley said...

SO CUTE...and I love that kit!

Something Wilde said...

Cool tradition! Happy Birthday to SM & thanks!

Monique said...

Thanks Kim!
You made me smile with your fonetic version of:
Lang zal ze leven!

Elaine said...

Thank you so much!! Love your tradition!

Maryse said...

Choo!!!Choo!!
Thank you so much and happy birthday!!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 27 Sep [LA 12:39am, NY 02:39am, UK 07:39am, OZ 05:39pm] ).

Christine said...

oh what beautiful pages!!!! Thank you!

josey said...

I missed getting your 5X7 brag book pages from You Say It's Your Birthday in September. Yours were exceptionally nice. Is there a possibilty that I could get these from you? I'll check back. Thanx