9.10.2008

My own little CHALLENGE!!!

I am also hosting a little challenge here on my blog cause I need a little help! I am a new designer and trying to get some exposure. I have many freebies offered here, some low priced kits and templates too. Grab one or two (or as many as you'de like) and make a LO or two. Then go and register at ScrapMatters and post your LO in the Gallery there. It is super easy to do! After you are logged in just go to upload photos and follow the instructions. Put your LO under my category. Under category, select Designer Layouts and then my name - Simply Sweet Designs. At the end of next week (on the 19th) I will go through my gallery there and select two of my favorites. Each winning LO will receive a kit of their choice from my store ($5). Thanks and have fun...look forward to seeing your examples! Please add a comment here and link to your post in the gallery in SM or at least your name here that you are going to participate so I can look for you! Have a great day!

6 comments:

Emily Shaw said...

I'm trying to figure out how to post it to your gallery...until then, here's one of my layouts:

http://www.scrapmatters.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=55&pictureid=126

Charmaine said...

I've made a couple layouts with your kits, I love your designs :) I put them in the SM gallery for you, here's the link.
http://www.scrapmatters.com/gallery3/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=636
And just fyi, they are in my main gallery over at Scrap Orchard too:
http://scraporchard.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=8242&ppuser=3791
and
http://scraporchard.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=7640&ppuser=3791
Congrats on your new position at SM!

Anonymous said...

I can't tell you how happy I am that I stumbled upon your website. You have changed my scrapbooking life! I am a busy mom myself and your inspirational website has allowed me to keep up with the memories and I'm so grateful! Your kits are my favorite for sure. I did post an entry at SM under julesincharge. Thanks!

Jenna Marie said...

I really want to get your ABC and Color books that you were talking about in the previous post, but just can't find them anywhere. Could you point me in the right direction? :) Thanks!

Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa said...

Hello there-
Here is my LO using your darling "Sweet Berry Days" kit. I had lots of fun playing with your designs. Looking forward to seeing your future creations!
Strawberry Picking
Warm Regards
Melissa