9.23.2008

My new kit with a bonus freebie....

This week has been so fun! And its only Wednesday! I have had my store on sale and we are gearing up this weekend for some very fun surprises and events! I had hoped to finish this word art bundle when I placed the kit in the store but as life goes, I didn't get it finished till today...so till midnight tonight (9-24) this bundle will be included free in your download with the kit "HOO'S ready for fall?" You buy the kit, you get a sweet little bonus. We all like free stuff, right? Click on the preview to go get this fun new fall kit. And don't forget to scroll down for my shape book freebie...it will only be available till Friday night and then it will join the others in the store. Have a great day and thanks so much for visiting!

2 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 24 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Maryse said...

So cuite!!!
thank you so much :))