9.19.2008

My Two New Kits& a Freebie!


I have two new kits for fall! Yeah...I have been workin' my tush off - I wish! :) LOL! I love the way these turned out and they are both so different. Anyway, I have added them to my kit inventory, click here and they are also available at ScrapMatters with some of my other products not found here on my blog...so go take a look there! Have a fantastic day everyone and enjoy the add on freebie below (Click on all images to go get them)! Don't forget to scroll down and take a look at all my other goodies the last three days!

8 comments:

Chel said...

gorgous. thanks.

Fantacy so Sweet-n-Stuff... said...

LOVE it! ty so very much for sharing such a wonderful treat with us! :)

Maryse said...

thank you so much :))

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 20 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

So pretty, thank you!

elnorac said...

This add on is fabulous, and your kit is adorable! Thank you so much.

lovetocraftbetty said...

Gorgeous new kits! The little owls are so sweet!

Thanks for sharing this lovely add-on.

Christina said...

I love this! Thank you so much!