10.07.2008

After Dark Freebie

Halloween is complex for me ...I love the cute dressing up and the sweet trick or treats...but I love scary too! Not so much around my four kids...yikes! But when it is my husband and I and a scary movie...ooooooh! Fun! So I am making a cutesy kit too...to be done sometime before Halloween, but I tried myself out on the creepy, after dark idea too. Anyway, have fun with it and I would love to see your LO's or any project you create. Just post it in the ScrapMatters Gallery...and don't forget to scroll down to get my new kit and freebies from the past week. Thanks! (Click on the image to download)

5 comments:

Isdihara said...

Thanks for sharing this creepy freebie. Love the colors and "dark" feel of this mini-kit. (Can't believe I'm the first to comment.)

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 07 Oct [LA 10:00pm] - 08 Oct [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 03:00pm] ).

Melanie said...

Love the freebie, thank you! And I love the new look of the blog, very cute!

Maryse said...

Merci beaucoup :))

Grammadiane said...

Oh I LOVE this...What Great colors and that tree....Fantabulous....Thank you hugs enclosed