10.26.2008

Gotta a freebie!

I am still here...and sorry I haven't posted in a while. I have been busy picking things out for my new home and packing. It is a daunting task with six people to pack for and our accumulated "stuff" for ten years. I have had very little time on the computer...but I have a fun overlay freebie for you today (click on image to download) and come Friday a brand new kit and freebie...called Reach for the Stars. So, please some back and check often. I appreciate all the great comments and feedback I get and really hope you continue to visit and enjoy my site! Have a great day!

12 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 26 Oct [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 27 Oct [UK 02:00am, OZ 01:00pm] ).

charlie said...

TFS..your very generous!

Barbara said...

These overlays are great. Thank you for sharing!

sharon dale said...

Thanks so much Kim! Always love a bit of grunge in my papers.

Maryse said...

Thank you so much :))

Michelle said...

Thanks they are wonderful

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for sharing this,
Rossana

Donna said...

Looks great. Thanks for sharing. These are always fun to use.

Donna Rafferty said...

Great textures - love the one in the middle! Thank you bunches!

Laramie said...

Look forward to trying these out. Thank your for being so generous.

Sue said...

Fantastic overlays! Thank you very much! :)

ninigoesdigi said...

Great overlays ! Thank you very much !!