10.12.2008

Halloween Kit and Add-On Freebie!

WOW! Was the full kit a lot of work...hoping you like the way it turned out too! I have a hand torn and pieced together little tear bear witch in this kit. I love making these and so made one to go in my kit...it was scanned and then extracted, but I think it gives the kit a little something special! This kit is on sale at ScrapMatters and here on my blog till Wednesday night (10/15) at midnight - so grab it now at 20%off! To grab the add-on freebie below (just click on each image to grab). Thanks for visiting and hope you come back soon!

This is a large file so please be patient...just means more goodies for you!

10 comments:

Maryse said...

thank you so much :))

Cristina said...

I love the kit, and thanks for the gorgeous freebie!!

sharon dale said...

Thanks so much kim for this fab add-on! Just downloading it now and I got the full kit okay today too!

Janet said...

Well this just couldn't be any more darling! Thank you for sharing the add-on. Off to look at the kit.

Michelle from MD, USA said...

The new kit is scary cute! The freebie is pretty sweet too! TFS

elnorac said...

Love the kit and the freebie! The layouts are darling, too. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

love it..thank you..

orlando.native said...

Hi, Kim!

Wanted to let you know that my LO using this freebie was just chosen LO of the Week at ScrapMatters! It's called Mesmerized and you can find it in the orlando.native member gallery.

Laura said...

Just found your nice blog. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

thank you! i love this!