10.30.2008

Reach for the Stars Kit & Freebie!

I am so excited for this kit to be released. It is different then some of my other ones and I really went all boy, though it can be used for both girls and boys! I was thinking of my sweet little son while making it and how fun he is in our lives. If you buy this today and tomorrow at ScrapMatters you get a bonus freebie with your purchased download... a fun eight page bracket album (6x6). I am just throwing freebies out right and left here...also below is an add on freebie to coordinate with the kit. Just click on the images above to go get this great kit and to download the freebie add on. Take a look at all the fabulous LO's done by the CT at SM. below. Aren't they awesome! Well, have a Happy Halloween and a great Friday - - - please come visit me tomorrow - it is Digital Scrapbook Day and I have another fun freebie ready, plus at ScrapMatters there will be a store wide sale. So it is a great weekend for scrapbooking.

6 comments:

sharon dale said...

Thanks for the fab add-on Kim. I just adore this kit and having 2 boys, it will go so well with loads of my pics!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 30 Oct [LA 09:00pm, NY 11:00pm] - 31 Oct [UK 04:00am, OZ 03:00pm] ).

lime said...

Thanks a lot for the freebie! It is gorgeous.

Happy Halloween to you too ;)

Melanie said...

So cute! Love all the boy stuff!

Maryse said...

thank you so much :))

Krista said...

Thanks so much!