11.27.2008

Black Friday Treats and Deals!


Hope everyone had a fantastic Thanksgiving! I am still so full! And though I love the holiday and reflecting on all my blessings, being with my family and again of course the yummy food...I really love pouring over the ads after wards and planning out my Black Friday shopping day! Yipee! I love a good deal! Okay, so talking of deals...have I got a load for you! First off...I have a brand new kit called Sugarplum Forest...you will love this! It has fun glittery elements - - perfect for winter! I have an add on freebie above so grab it while you can. For black Friday, ScrapMatters is having a HUGE (and I mean huge!) sale this whole weekend! Please see the ad below and go check it out! Lots of designers, including yours truly, are offering grab bags...you have to grab these!!! See my sneak peek below. As part of this fun and fabulous day we have a super cool blog train going on (starting at 7:00am PST) so if part of the train isn't there...come back and keep trying!!! Some great hybrid projects, treats, cards...you name it! Lucky you, you get two fab freebies today from me - - what a deal!

12 comments:

Sharon said...

Kim, thanks so much for all these goodies on your blog. I've just nabbed them from the last couple of posts and that Christmas kit you've given away is just beautiful! Hope you're all settled in now and had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 28 Nov [LA 03:41am, NY 06:41am, UK 11:41am, OZ 10:41pm] ).

Pattycakes said...

This is beautiful!! Thanks for sharing it!! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the great freebie, hope you had a nice Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

Many, many thanks!

Dawn said...

First of all...that kit is adorable! As I have been chugging along the train track here, I have been making my shopping list, lol. Thanks for the free add-on, and the gorgeous cards!

Kay R. said...

These are so pretty! Thanks for sharing!!

thefrugalcrafter said...

That is lovely! Thanks for sharring, happy holidays!

lovetocraftbetty said...

Thank you for the gorgeous Christmas cards - I really like the blue one!!

lovetocraftbetty said...

I hit the publish button too quickly!!
Thank you also for the gorgeous Sugarplum Forest freebie!! This is an awesome kit.

Dreamer In Denim said...

What a wonderful memory!
since i have developed a new fetish for toe socks, this is one idea i need to remember!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 10 Jan [LA 09:00pm] - 11 Jan [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).