11.02.2008

A bonus plus freebie!

I am getting ready to move and am so excited about it too! I have four kids and the six of us have been bustin' at the seams, so our new home will be much more comfie for us! I know ScrapMatters had a sale this past weekend to celebrate DSD, but because I am moving and celebrating that with my family (and trying to pay for a U-Haul truck :) here is a code for 30% off your next order of $10 or more...that is almost a free mini kit or at least one of my super fun activity books. We close on our home November 5th - YIPEE!!! - so the coupon will be good November 3rd - 5th at midnight (MST). When you check out use this code in the discount coupon space: movingday. Email me here if there is a problem with the code, sometimes computers can be so picky! (2sweetdesigns@gmail.com). Hope everyone has a great day and continue to visit and leave comments - I love em'!

1 comment:

Krisi and Adam said...

Hope moving day went smoothly and you are getting settled.