11.03.2008

It's my birthday!

Well, not mine, but my blog...yep - I started Simply Sweet Designs 6 months ago...so it is my half birthday! Here is a fun freebie for any birthday layouts you need to do. This was one I made when I first stared designing so it is very fitting. I think I have grown so much as a designer since making this kit, but I think it is still fun and want you to have it! (Click to download). Also, please scroll down and read yesterdays post with a special discount code to use at my store...good for one more day only! Wow! So much to be happy about! Enjoy and have a great day!

18 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 03 Nov [LA 08:00pm, NY 11:00pm] - 04 Nov [UK 04:00am, OZ 03:00pm] ).

sandy said...

Love it! thanks so much for sharing!

Scrapping All the Way said...

Happy half-birthday. :) The kit is great, thanks for sharing.

Shel said...

Happy 6 month birthday! Love your stuff--thanks so much for sharing!

lime said...

Thank you ;) Happy birthday to you and the blog :D

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

HAPPY "UN" BIRTHDAY (as my stepmother referred to it as my brother and I were growing up)!!!

Thank you for CELEBRATING with ALL of us in SCRAPLAND and gifting US with your FABULOUS designs!!!

I have several birthdays to address today and this shall help me to do so in STYLE! THANK YOU!

Hugs,
Linda :)

Cara said...

Happy Birthday! Thanks for the cute kit!I love all of your stuff.

Deanna said...

very cute! thanks so much!

April said...

Happy birthday . . .this is so cute. thank you!

sharon dale said...

Happy 6 months Kim's blog! Your kits are always fab Kim and I hope your move goes well especially with such a big family. I hated just moving me and the 2 toddlers. That was enough to deal with.

Krista said...

WOW TY:) Happy Birthday;)

jendavey said...

Super cute kit! happy half birthday :) Thanks for sharing!!

marilyn said...

thanks for the cute birthday freebie

Julie said...

Super cute! Happy 1/2 B-day!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing this lovely kit.

lovetocraftbetty said...

Thank you for this lovely birthday kit!!

CT said...

Thanks for sharing!

Vicki (Chickivaney) said...

Thanks so much1