11.30.2008

Make a Match Freebie!

I have a fun freebie for you. As many of you know I have many fun activity books available in the store (great for stocking stuffers or gifts by the way), but I also made these for my kids last week for during church and quiet time. Thought I would share them with you. Just click on the link and have fun (prints as a 12x12). Scroll down to get them. Hope everyone had a great weekend and holiday...can you believe it is December already!!?? (Click on image to download). Have a great day!

7 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 30 Nov [LA 09:00pm] - 01 Dec [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

Maryse said...

Love the soft colors of your kit :))
thank you so much :))

Amy said...

Adorable kit! Thanks so much for the freebie! My DD's gonna enjoy it!

Cara said...

Thanks so much for the Match game. So, do I need to print out two of them? My girls love the activity books that we made together. Thanks again!

marilyn said...

thanks for the cute freebie!

icedlatteprincess:) said...

What a great idea!!! Love it:) Thanks a bunch!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 10 Jan [LA 09:00pm] - 11 Jan [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).