12.22.2008

3 more Days!!!

Just three more days??? I hope you are all ready! I have another super cute freebie for you today (click image below). Kim is amazing at creating these hybrid projects and so for you today she has created a gift box ( I am using it to give neighbor treats away). She used my new kit, A Christmas to Remember. And today it and my Sugarplum Forest kit are only $2 - yep that's a great deal! So head over to ScrapMatters or click on the images to go get em! That is your treat today...$2 Holiday kits. (Offer good 12-22 to 12-23 at midnight.)

3 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 22 Dec [LA 09:00pm] - 23 Dec [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

thescrappywife said...

Cute & useful! Thank you!

lovetocraftbetty said...

Thank you - I'm going to start early on Christmas gifts for 2009!!