12.18.2008

A Christmas to Remember

I have been so busy as I am sure you have been too - - trying to get ready for the holidays. It has been a fun few weeks though at my home baking Christmas treats, making cookie houses, shopping, wrapping, and all those Christmas joys! I finally finished my Christmas kit...right in time for the big day! I hope you have lots of fun with it! It is on sale today and tomorrow only, so stop in at ScrapMatters and grab it now...and scroll down to get the add on freebie pack(just click on the image)! Hope you are safe and enjoying each special moment with your family! Happy Holidays!

Oh! And please come back tomorrow (the 20th) where I am going to begin my five day countdown to Christmas...fun prizes, sales and more freebies!

13 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 18 Dec [LA 09:00pm] - 19 Dec [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

Pattycakes said...

Love this...Thank you! :)

Snowsmoon said...

for this wonderful gift. I love the whole kit and I appreciate you hard work and your generosity. I hope that you and yours has a WONDERFUL HOLIDAY!

Tammy Dunlap said...

THANKS!

Pam said...

Cute kit!! Thank you for sharing the add-on!! Happy Holidays!

DigiFreebiesList said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Digital Freebies Search List, under the C - Kit(s) - Winter Celebrations - Christmas post on Dec. 19, 2008. Thanks again.

Sue said...

So cute - a BIG thank you and Happy Holiday's to you and your family

Stefani said...

Thanks so much - sooo pretty!! :)

Anonymous said...

thank you, i love the candy cane! - dee

Christine said...

I love the country feel of this kit! Really homey!!! Thanks for the awesome freebie, too!

Merry Christmas!

Christine (inHisgrip)

Vicki (Chickivaney) said...

Thanks so much!

The Allens said...

Thank you for sharing I love the candy cane and the tree the most from this add on.

lovetocraftbetty said...

Thank you for this lovely Add-On! The glitter tree is gorgeous.

Your kits are beautiful.