12.12.2008

A fabulous freebie!

What a busy season it is! Not only am I still trying to move in to my house (it has been a month now) but I am trying to get Christmas stuff done and decorations out...PLUS still make a kit and scrap LO's. AAHHH! can I say overwhelming!? I am trying to just do what I can...which is why I haven't a new kit made yet. I am hoping to by the end of next week! But till then I hope this wonderful freebie holds you...made by another of my creative CT Sweethearts...Emilee. This is perfect for gift giving to friends, family...um yourself! LOL! Just click on the image to download and make sure you leave her some love! Have a great day!

It is 18x12 set up as a QP in landscape or portrait and also 8.5x11 in landscape or portrait.

5 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 12 Dec [LA 09:00pm] - 13 Dec [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!
TY so very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amanda said...

love it! thank you

Claire_m75 said...

Thank you so much!
Merry Christmas!!

The Allens said...

This is such a wonderful template and a great idea for last minute gifts. Thank you for sharing this with us all!