1.06.2009

Some QP's for ya!

It was my youngest daughter's first birthday today and it has been such a fun and busy day. I can't believe a year has just flown by! She is such a joy and so different from her three siblings...it is amazing how unique and special they all are. I wanted to get on here and fix my site a little with my CT's blogs and pics and some other maintenance...but hopefully I will have time tomorrow. Still, you get some great freebies! One of my wonderful CT gals, Heidi has made some beautiful QP's with my "All in White" kit. Lucky for you she is very generous and so they are your download for today! Make sure you leave her some love when you download it okay...and thanks for stoppin' by! Just click on the images.

18 comments:

Melissa said...

Thank you for sharing the lovely quick pages.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 06 Jan [LA 09:00pm] - 07 Jan [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

walking-girl said...

Thanks for sharing this beautiful quickpages.

Tammy Dunlap said...

Thanks they are beautiful!

LMC said...

These are very pretty, thank you!

Anonymous said...

These really are lovely. Thank you for sharing.

CarolW said...

The white quick pages are beautiful, thank you.

Sharon Dale said...

Thanks for these gorgeous QP's Heidi!

MemoryKeeper said...

These QPs are so AWESOME...thank you very much!

Here’s to more happy scrapping, and
Hugs from the heart,
Jeanette

Come scrap your blog with me…
Easy Custom Blogs

-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-

lvdesigner said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! They are BEAUTIFUL :)

Laura said...

Thank you so much for the quick pages and for all the great freebies you share. I love your work you are so talented. I used your Sugar Plum Forest Kit to decorate my blog for Winter. http://bretnlaura.blogspot.com/

Jessikah said...

Beautiful. Thank you!

thescrappywife said...

Gorgeous! Thank you!

Pink Peacock Designs said...

Absolutely Stunning Quickpages! Thanks so much for sharing them!

CbhScrapbookFreebiesSearch said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Jan. 09, 2009. Please, notice that I've changed my url(and blinkie). Thanks again and Happy New Year.

lovetocraftbetty said...

Thank you for sharing these two gorgeous pages!!

thescrappywife said...

These are fabulous! Thank you!

Pam said...

This is just stunning--thank you!