1.19.2009

A Stamp for You


I love making Valentine cards and my new kit, Blissful Romance, is perfect for doing just that. Well, I also really like stamping embellishments and thought I would share this one with you. The stamp and sample card are included...and coordinate with my new kit. I know it is still early for Valentine's Day stuff, but it is sneaking up on us fast and if you have kids like I do, then it is good to have things done early. I am making little tags with this stamp for my daughters school class to attach to their candy bag. Have fun with it! (Click on images) Have a great day!

14 comments:

charlie said...

This stamp is wonderful!

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the V - Elements - Valentine post on Jan. 19, 2009. Please, notice that I've changed my url(and blinkie). Thanks again and Happy New Year.

grannymike said...

Thank you so much for this sweet stamp and card.

Ramie :-) said...

Thanks so much! This is awesome!

MickeyB said...

Super cute freebie Kim!!

Dana said...

Thank you so much !

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 19 Jan [LA 10:43pm] - 20 Jan [NY 01:43am, UK 06:43am, OZ 05:43pm] ).

sharon dale said...

This is a beautiful stamp Kim! Love how you've used it on your sample card. Thanks!!!

demingglobal said...

adorable - thank you!

lime said...

We don't do a lot of Valentine's card around here (Norway), but LOVE your stamps! Thank you :)

Janet said...

Thank you for sharing - I'm starting to think about cards for my two kids' pre-school classes and don't want them to be the store-bought Disney cards with "BE MINE" on them. This will be different and classy!!

Sandy said...

Wonderful stamp! Thanks so much!

thescrappywife said...

Lovely! Thank you!

thescrappywife said...

Cute! Thank you!