1.05.2009

TWO new kits!!!

Well, I hope everyone had a fun and safe holiday season...I have and it has been busy too. It is kind of nice to get settled back into my "routine" again too. So I have two new kits done and in the store today and bunch of freebies this week to go with them...so make sure you come back! Today I have the add on to my kit, "As Time Goes By". You have to go check this out in the store to see all the fab layouts my Sweethearts made! All the images are clickable and that includes the download. Have a great day and come back tomorrow for another fun freebie!

8 comments:

scrappurple said...

LOVE the add on! YOu did a great job with the kit too! Thank you!! :)

Pam said...

Beautiful kit! Thank you for the add-on!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 05 Jan [LA 11:41pm] - 06 Jan [NY 02:41am, UK 07:41am, OZ 06:41pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Many thanks!

Anonymous said...

Many thanks!

Christine said...

Gorgeous Add on!!! Love it! Thanks so much!

Christine (inHisgrip)

Rachel said...

These are beautiful...LOVE the whites. I've been MIA for a while, sorry :(...but your stuff looks gorgeous!

lovetocraftbetty said...

Gorgeous new kits!! Thanks for sharing this lovely Add-On!