2.14.2009

Happy Valentine's Day

I love Valentine's Day. Of course you can say "I love you " everyday, but there is something just so fun and romantic about a day designated specifically for love. And it can be for whoever - not just the significant other...I have children, pets, parents, siblings, neighbors... there is lots of love to go around. This morning was especially sweet for me as the two men in my life were fighting over me...my hubby was hugging me and my son starts pulling at his leg (he is three), "Let go of my Mommy! I want to give here a hug!" And of course Dad plays along and I become a tug-o-war...it warmed my heart. Anyway, here is a beautiful quick page to give you for Valentine's Day from CT Sweetheart, Heidi! This is frame worthy and would make a great gift for that special loved one. Just click image to download.

8 comments:

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Valentines post on Feb. 14, 2009. Thanks again.

grannymike said...

Love the quick page and the sentiment it expresses. I also enjoyed your family "moment." Those are priceless, aren't they?

Anonymous said...

thank you!
~marie

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 14 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 15 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Toni said...

Thank you!!

Kathy said...

Thank-you

Janessamarie86 said...

Thank you so much for your hard work, just wanted to let you know that you have an award waiting for you on my blog.
http://janessamarie86.blogspot.com/

thescrappywife said...

Lovely! Thank you!