3.12.2009

My Secret Garden

As promised...my new release and my last one for ScrapMatters. It is on sale too with the rest of my store as part of my retirement sale...really, if you haven't gone to check it out yet then click here and go grab some deals!!! There is a great add on to this kit too all you have to do is click on the image to download it. I also have this creased vellum pack (available at ScrapMatters too for under $2). Hope you have a great Friday! I know I will...it is the weekend finally! Yay!!! My hubby has be gone all week and will be home tomorrow so I am thankful becasue taking care of four kids by yourself...well I am looking forward to the second pair of hands and a much deserved break. Anyway, have fun!



ALL IMAGES CLICKABLE

6 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 12 Mar [LA 11:53pm] - 13 Mar [NY 01:53am, UK 06:53am, OZ 05:53pm] ).

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Garden Theme post on Mar. 13, 2009. Thanks again.

Mikelle said...

I love your new kit i just purchased it. Thanks for sharing all your talents. I've make some free blog backgrounds using them, hopefully that's ok. If not please let me know. If you want to check it out it's www.mystylebackgrounds.blogspot.com
Thanks again!

CT said...

My Secret Garden is lovely - thank you!

thescrappywife said...

Gorgeous! Thank you!

ninigoesdigi said...

Wonderful papers !! Thank you !!