3.29.2009

One More Day

Yep, the day has arrived. It is time for me to close up shop tomorrow at ScrapMatters. I hope you have taken advantage of the retirement sale I have had going on and that you have gotten all you want, because tomorrow it's gone. I can't believe how quickly the month flew by. I just want to say thank you too...thank you for being customers, fans...for your support, comments and for sharing your creativity with me. Keep it up...keep looking for those blessings in your life. Remember to live in the moment. Okay, I really need to stop now. I am blubbering like a baby and I will still be around...goodness me! Again, enjoy and take care. Thank you!!!! ALL MY KITS ARE AVAILABLE NOW HERE ON MY BLOG, JUST CLICK ON KITS LINK TO THE SIDE!


1 comment:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 25 Apr [LA 07:02pm, NY 09:02pm] - 26 Apr [UK 02:02am, OZ 12:02pm] ).