3.09.2009

This is so sad and hard for me to do, but after much thought and prayer, I am retiring from designing and selling at ScrapMatters. I have bee plagued by computer troubles, children health concerns, and other family issues. I really like to commit myself 100% to what I do and I have felt very divided lately in being a mommy of four busy kids and doing what I love. I love my family more. ScrapMatters will continue to be my online home where I go for inspiration, to post my layouts, and buy amazing products. I am a huge fan and always will be. I have made some amazing friends and learned so much from the talent there and I hope you all will continue to be visitors there too. I am not disappearing. I am keeping this blog here and will post freebies and kits for sale - - once in a while. Hopefully someday, I can come back full steam. For now, I feel good about my choice. Thank you to my wonderful CT - they are a group of very talented and super sweet ladies! To send me off right I am having a huge retirement sale at ScrapMatters only (click on ad) and a brand new kit coming out Friday...a sort of last hoorah...called "my secret garden" Please support me! Thanks again and keep making and scrappin' life's memories!

4 comments:

Sue said...

I'm sure this was a tough decision. I think you have your priorities straight; family is more important than scrapbooking. God bless you as you make this change.

Mitchell 5 Family said...

I am so sad to see you go and will miss your beautiful designs. I am going shopping right now and will be back on the 13th. God Bless you and your family!

Anonymous said...

I'm sure this was a tough decision.

Robyn said...

Its always hard to prioritize! But I am proud of you cause of course your family is first. I love your designs and I will keep following for any future ones. Thanks for everything and good luck.