4.14.2009

In honor of...


My daughters both began the spring season of soccer and in honor of that, I have put up my soccer freebie again for you to grab. I also want to again thank everyone for such kind comments and feedback that I have received. I am still going to be around...in fact please come back and check out my updated store front (well, my kits and freebie page) many of my kits from ScrapMatters will be uploaded there for purchase at a lower price than before. I am working diligently this week to update that page with those kits and to make it easier to navigate. Thanks for stoppin' by and have a great day! (Just click on the image above to download).

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is an adorable kit. I downloaded it last time you offered it and made some great pages! thanks!!

Jennifer

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Sports Theme post on Apr. 14, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so very much for this soccer freebie, just what I need for my soccer 'star'.

jmutchler said...

Thanks! These will be great for my son's old soccer pictures.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful soccer kit, I have a grandson that can't get enough playing in. Thank you.

Shirley

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 14 Apr [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 15 Apr [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Mara said...

thank you very much

Missty said...

Thank you so very much. I have 4 kiddos that play soccer, so this is perfect.

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Sports Theme post on Apr. 16, 2009. Thanks again.

Sally said...

Thank you so much for the adorable kit. I just found your blog and I love everything you have. Will certainly be back to download and purchase more.