5.13.2009

Love this QP and Sale Time

Two of my favorite things...QP's and sales. I mean really...you can't get any better than this. I am giving you this lovely QP and along with it a sale! Just click to the right (or here) to go to my store. It is buy two get one free...(of equal or lesser value). You know how it works... so buy two kits of choice by adding to cart and paying through paypal...then just attach a note in paypal or send me a quick email telling me the kit you want for free. I'll send you the links and yeah, hooray...a free kit! My dd (#2) is turning six in a week. So this sale will go till May 23 (midnight). Hope you can find some sweet treats. Go take a look and have a great week! (Click on preview for download.) Thanks for stoppin' by!

7 comments:

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on May. 13, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 13 May [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 14 May [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Thanks! I loved the sewn ribbons.

Pam said...

Thank you--this is very pretty!

Lezlee said...

Positively adorable word art on your beautiful QP. Thanks

Glynis said...

Very pretty QP :)

Cody and Jess said...

I love your blog! it inspires me...so much that i began to scrapbook digitally. i do have a question though?? when i add elements to my page in photoshop they still have the gray square around them. do you think you could help?? i would love you forever if so!! thanks!