2.16.2010

Not gone...just busy!

So I bet you all think I have just disappeared? Well, I kind of have! I quit designing full time last year because I wanted to spend my time with my four sweeties and wonderful hubby. It was a good choice and they keep me extremely busy - but I LOVE IT!!! Time goes so fast and I only have them for a short time, so I want to savor it. But....once in a while I get an itch to design and a friend of mine just opened her store, grey avenue, so I was inspired to make a mini kit just for her grand opening. She makes super cute headbands and fabric hairpieces...you need to go take a look! Anyway...I hope you enjoy the mini kit below and that life has been good for you and continues to be just as good. Thanks to all my super sweet fans, customers and supporters...and if you 're new to my site - take a look around and grab up all the other goodies I have available! Have a happy day and don't forget to grab the freebie below (just click on images). Thanks for stoppin' by!

One of my favs!


Click to go download...


Enjoy!

1 comment:

angelina said...

Just beautiful, thank you so much for this freebie ! ;o)